Thursday, August 03, 2006

About This Site


This is a place where I can write stuff about Liverpool Football Club and you can read it and tell me what rubbish I talk.

I reserve the right to delete comments which contain spam or bigotry though. Or even if I'm just in a really bad mood.

If you want to cut and paste anything I've written here and put it on another website you can do so as long as you attribute it with a link back to the original article here and as long as you don't make any money out of using my writing.

If you need to contact me in private, you can reach me by email

Z I G A C K E R L Y AT G M A I L DOT C O M

Or via RAWK.

If you want me to link to your Liverpool website, add a comment to this page. I won't promise to add you to the links section in the sidebar, but at least you'll have a link on this page.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

I would like to offer you an opportunity to take early participation in our affiliate program before it's official launch.
For this I will up your commission percentage to the maximum of 30% of the gross sales (that is around 85% of net sales).
I really believe that our service will be of great benefit to your visitors and a wonderful supplement to your current advertising.
Please come by and check https://affiliates.scorestosms.com/ and don't forget that if you decide to join let me know to increase your commission level.


Best regards
Yanko Stoyanov
yanko.stoyanov@scorestosms.com
ScoresToSMS.com

11:05 am  
Anonymous Marca Kirstejn Johansen said...

It's great with a Liverpool site like this. I think I have a link worth mentioning.

When you are interested in Liverpool you may also like the player Ryan Babel.

If you look at his new personal website you can find all the latest newz and history, view pictures and videos and lots more on both Babel and Liverpool.

Have a look for yourself and you’ll never have to walk alone:
http://www.babelofficial.com/

1:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home